Civic City, the institute of critical design research, proposes:
– current research: "Multilingual typography" funded by Snf and ProHelvetia.
– new courses: application will open soon for the new Cas hes-so Civic Design 2014 delivered by the Head Geneva, the course program Civic Design 2014 will focus around "The visible and the invisible about representation of governmental and non-governmental international organisations."
Bilan Civic City Quartier Creatif Marseille Provence 2013 of Radio Grenouille to listen
Exhibition 21 september to 16th of november 2013
"Imaginer Nègrepelisse!" jardiner ensemble l’écrit de la ville in Nègrepelisse with La Cuisine, Centre d'Art et de Design à Nègrepelisse
Médiathèque / 200 rue de la piscine / Nègrepelisse (82800)
Exposition ouverte le mercredi de 9h à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 18h. Du jeudi au samedi de 14h à 18h. Fermé les jours fériés.
26th of august to 15th of september 2013 "Design as utopia of neighborhood in collaboration with the Faiar and Marseille Provence 2013 Quartiers Créatifs Marseille Provence 2013
13th to 19th of may 2013"(Carto)graphics and geo-politics"
with Philippe Rekacewicz and Ruedi Baur in Paris.
– Civic Design 2011/12 at the Head Geneva: case study "The prototype as tool for transformation and communication 1" in collaboration with Marseille-Provence 2013, case study "Integration instead of isolation" Upk Kjpk, Basel psychiatric
clinics, "Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg" in collaboration with Iba Basel 2020, case
study "Participatory work in Sunset Park New York City" in collaboration with The Parsons New School, case study "Nègrepelisse, the writing in the city" in collaboration with La Cuisine.
– publications: "Questioning design", "Orientation/Desorientation", "Sociology of Design", "Civic City Cahiers", "Don’t brand my civic space".
– other projects: public space for the crossboarder train Ceva Geneva, Hôtel du Nord, Marseille
– archives of the institutes Civic City and Design2context: Propositions for Swiss Pavillon 2012 Venice, Evento Bordeaux 2011, workshop "Localproduction, Made in…" with Hcu/Udn Hamburg...